...

...
------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in GINGEROLOGY


GingerTelevision...

Next GingerFilm(s) (on TCM - all times Eastern):

----------------------


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

...UPDATE on tonight's TCM Schedule...


...SassyGinger received a 'automatic e-mail' thingie from TCM this morning, stating that 'Once Upon a Honeymoon', scheduled to be aired at 5 AM Eastern (4/1/10), has been 'cancelled'... weird... hopefully this is not the case, but...they do show this one somewhat often, so it can be caught... AND, you can splurge and buy the WB Archive edition of it... no extras or anything... in fact, the only difference between the WB stuff and TCM recording is you don't get the 'TCM.com' logo posted every 20 minutes or so...
ANYWAY.... I would probably keep the recorders set as planned, since, If they aren't showing 'OUAH', then what is going in that spot? Hmmm? It should be a Ginger movie, no? Or, are all the movies to follow just gonna be moved up two hours?
Hang in there, y'all... hope it works out well for you! And PLEASE reply with any additional info or updates regarding this matter... this includes YOU, Mr. Osbourne... BTW, I am still waiting for an on-air 'Gingerology shout-out'... :-]
Sincerely,
VKMfan
---

5 comments:

  1. "Automatic email thingy" is that the technical term for it???

    They better not move everything up two hours or Im going to be pissed! Love the picture you posted (of course I love anything Cary and Ginger....hey is there away we can mesh their names like "Desilu"). My detailed mind knows that theyre on a boat but that not the outfit Ginger wears on the boat - oh well, she looks great anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...well that's as technical as I can get after 10 PM!

    OK, WHAT did TCM show? I turned it on this morning to see Jo Jones sobbing away after hickey-do left for the war (of ALL the scenes to wake up to... :-[ ) however, seeing that movie at this time tells me one thing...at least the remainder of them will be in the same time slot... BUT, did they show OUAH?

    ...as for the Ginger / Cary 'name merge', well, it's either 'Caringer' or 'Gingary'... both have their own certain...panache...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat decided 4:00 was a time to get up and play so I turned on the TV and it was Honeymoon....good news! Yeah I just woke up and turned on TCM to see Jo Jones poke Chris with a needle - thats love! Like I always say its kind of funny to see the height difference between Ginger and Robert Ryan. I guess it works okay the one the kind of bugs me is Teenage Rebel - no offense to Michael Reine but he is SO much taller than Ginger that little dance scene is kind of ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the swearing-in ceremony in "Once Upon a Honeymoon" makes me always cry. Ginger an undercover agent for Uncle Sam (I hope she told her ex she had headache).

    Indeed she was an admiral of the Texas Navy (really!). So, when I read "Ginger-March", I saw our glamour-girl in uniform and the Sousa-Band played "Anchors Away" (it took me several days, until I realized, that "March" wasn't military music at all).

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...well, Ginger did a LOT for the cause of WWII, no doubt... she was a patriot, for sure...
    And, the next post DOES have her with a Navy hat on, I do believe...

    ReplyDelete

Awards...Thanks, Y'all!!!

...I TRULY appreciate these, and the kind words regarding this blog...thanks for all the inspiration I have drawn from each of your blog sites, which are all awesome in their unique ways!!!
It is my hope that I can continue to make 'G-ology' interesting and informative regarding the 'Beautiful Science' of VKM, which is SUCH a great topic!!! ...And remember, your comments are what make Gingerology click - so keep cranking them out!

Thanks again, JW

Awarded by Gingerella on 11/18/09 AND by Sally on 01/31/10

Awarded by Gingerella on 11/18/09 AND by Sally on 01/31/10
Thanks, Gingerella and Sally!!!

Awarded by Amanda Cooper on 11/21/09

Awarded by Amanda Cooper on 11/21/09
Thanks, AC!!!

Awarded by Maggie on 02/10/10 AND by Kate Gabrielle on 02/11/10

Awarded by Maggie on 02/10/10 AND by Kate Gabrielle on 02/11/10
Thanks, Maggie and Kate Gabrielle!!!

Awarded by Camille on 03/25/11 AND by Anna on 03/29/11

Awarded by Camille on 03/25/11 AND by Anna on 03/29/11
Thanks, Camille and Anna!!!

Hometowns to Hollywood Busby Berkeley Blogathon 2018

Hometowns to Hollywood Busby Berkeley Blogathon 2018
...including the Gingerology entry of 'Gold Diggers of 1933'...