...

...
------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in GINGEROLOGY


GingerTelevision...

Next GingerFilm(s) (on TCM - all times Eastern):

----------------------


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

...IT'S "G-DAY"!!!

...well, for this week, "GandF Day", anyway... the pic below shows Fred bestowing the proper display of appreciation for TCM's Star of the Month, and Gingerology's perpetual Star! I always have loved that dress she has on, too... well, only when SHE has it on... doubt if they have it in my size, anyway... but I mercifully digress... :-]


...Hope everyone has made their final preparations! Just a few 'reminders'... PLEASE go double check on TCM.com for their schedule...it appears correct on Gingerology (all times Eastern), but a 'double-check' from the source never hurts...
Also, go check out the Ginger stuff on there...Cool! The 'main trailer' at the top, and also a clip of Kitty Foyle... pretty neat stuff. There are spots on the site where one can go in and do 'feedback' - I did that back when GingerMarch was first announced - probably need to go drop a few more kind words in the TCM box - March is just really an AWESOME deal for Gingerologists!!! See the link below:
Well, good luck, hope y'all catch the ones you need!!! I will be 'out-of-pocket' the next few days, well, until Saturday night... I have some tests at work to take - nothing 'earth-shattering', but enough to where I need to study up for them... so I will catch up with y'all then... UNTIL then...
Keep It GINGERY!!!
VKMfan
---

3 comments:

  1. Haha was just about to make as similar post on my blog! Im celebratin
    What a great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...yeah, that's a pretty cool one - it's funny, I was watching 'Gay Divorcee' and that very scene came on... of course, 'The Continental' dance routine... I think I like that dress on her as much as any...something about the big shaggy stuff on the shoulders...just pretty cool. And the 'hem' of the dress looks almost as if on fire... Ginger's HOT!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely photo! I do love her dress here. I know I'm several days late in commenting (catching up!). It was so wonderful to turn on the tv and see some of my favorite movies ever playing!

    ReplyDelete

Awards...Thanks, Y'all!!!

...I TRULY appreciate these, and the kind words regarding this blog...thanks for all the inspiration I have drawn from each of your blog sites, which are all awesome in their unique ways!!!
It is my hope that I can continue to make 'G-ology' interesting and informative regarding the 'Beautiful Science' of VKM, which is SUCH a great topic!!! ...And remember, your comments are what make Gingerology click - so keep cranking them out!

Thanks again, JW

Awarded by Gingerella on 11/18/09 AND by Sally on 01/31/10

Awarded by Gingerella on 11/18/09 AND by Sally on 01/31/10
Thanks, Gingerella and Sally!!!

Awarded by Amanda Cooper on 11/21/09

Awarded by Amanda Cooper on 11/21/09
Thanks, AC!!!

Awarded by Maggie on 02/10/10 AND by Kate Gabrielle on 02/11/10

Awarded by Maggie on 02/10/10 AND by Kate Gabrielle on 02/11/10
Thanks, Maggie and Kate Gabrielle!!!

Awarded by Camille on 03/25/11 AND by Anna on 03/29/11

Awarded by Camille on 03/25/11 AND by Anna on 03/29/11
Thanks, Camille and Anna!!!

Hometowns to Hollywood Busby Berkeley Blogathon 2018

Hometowns to Hollywood Busby Berkeley Blogathon 2018
...including the Gingerology entry of 'Gold Diggers of 1933'...