...

...
------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in GINGEROLOGY


GingerTelevision...

Next GingerFilm(s) (on TCM - all times Eastern):

----------------------


Monday, August 12, 2013

...a year to the day...

...since Hu's tour of the GingerCentury exhibit at Boston University!
...in addition to 'capturing' the awesome pic above, I did get quite a few pics of the entire exhibit... but there were quite a few of y'all who did as well... But for the new folks here - first, here's the link to last year's post about it: 2012HuTripToGingerCenturyAtBU
...second, although I posted a GOB of pics in that original post, but here's the remainder of them, some pretty fuzzy...but most are correspondence to and from Ginger, along with many other interesting images...




















 











...of course, most of these are pretty self-explanatory, albeit fuzzy... and I know Kat probably posted most, if not all of these images in a MUCH more professional manner... but hopefully there are a few here which pique your interest, and we can yak about it in comments...
-----
Well, as to the 're-positioning', it's going quite well, but now that the 'work week' is back around, things have slowed a bit... but the 'heavy lifting' is done, for sure... now jsut need to 'organize', which is always a chore!!!

Oh, well, hope everyone is doing well out there, and I also hope to be starting up TopHat pretty soon...should be fun!

Until then...

KIG, y'all!!!
Hu
---


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics. The exhibition was fabulous. I'm glad you got to see it. If you could only get one clear picture, you got the RIGHT one at the top! I love the letters. personal letters were such a great record of people's lives but no one writes them any more. E-mails won't be around when we go to write our memoirs (well, I won't be writing any but someone might).

    Good luck with the redecorating and can't wait for "Top Hat".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep - that was a 'mission objective' set forth by other Gingerologists...I think Kat remembered it but didn't get a pic of it, and Arianna wanted a pic of it... so, glad I got that one...it took a few snaps to get it... not only was the camera 'focus impaired', but the lighting was at all angles, so you had to really move around to get a fair shot on something specific... but it all turned out well, I reckon...

      Getting settled in - have 'found' most of the stuff I have moved over from the 'old office' in the room next door... I have a BIG blueprint table I built way back when...so big you have to 'dismantle it' to get it into another room... and I was just using a 6-foot 'folding table' as my work surface, and the blueprint table surface was 'on a slant'... but once I moved and reassembled the blueprint table, I just figured out if I make it 'flat surface', it would be an UBER desk surface... so now I don't even use the folding table....blah blah...TMI, I guess, but... all that to say, it's going well!!!

      KIG, 'e'!!!

      Hu
      ---

      Delete

Awards...Thanks, Y'all!!!

...I TRULY appreciate these, and the kind words regarding this blog...thanks for all the inspiration I have drawn from each of your blog sites, which are all awesome in their unique ways!!!
It is my hope that I can continue to make 'G-ology' interesting and informative regarding the 'Beautiful Science' of VKM, which is SUCH a great topic!!! ...And remember, your comments are what make Gingerology click - so keep cranking them out!

Thanks again, JW

Awarded by Gingerella on 11/18/09 AND by Sally on 01/31/10

Awarded by Gingerella on 11/18/09 AND by Sally on 01/31/10
Thanks, Gingerella and Sally!!!

Awarded by Amanda Cooper on 11/21/09

Awarded by Amanda Cooper on 11/21/09
Thanks, AC!!!

Awarded by Maggie on 02/10/10 AND by Kate Gabrielle on 02/11/10

Awarded by Maggie on 02/10/10 AND by Kate Gabrielle on 02/11/10
Thanks, Maggie and Kate Gabrielle!!!

Awarded by Camille on 03/25/11 AND by Anna on 03/29/11

Awarded by Camille on 03/25/11 AND by Anna on 03/29/11
Thanks, Camille and Anna!!!

Hometowns to Hollywood Busby Berkeley Blogathon 2018

Hometowns to Hollywood Busby Berkeley Blogathon 2018
...including the Gingerology entry of 'Gold Diggers of 1933'...