A few things that jump out at me are:
1. It is March 26th, not the 29th as noted in Ginger's bio - but what's three days when recollecting an event held 60 years prior to transcribing her bio? huey gives Ginger a pass (surprised?)
2. Somebody fibbed JUST a bit about her age - she WAS seventeen, as she notes in her bio, but the license notes age eighteen, which may well have been the minimum age for marriage, even in those days. Well, she was just a few months away from eighteen, so close enough, especially in New Orleans :-] .
3. Lela was a witness to the proceedings, which was a BIT of a surprise, seeing how she was so vehemently against the ill-fated union - but I guess her daughter's first wedding could not be missed, no matter what the circumstances.
4. Kinda weird (and I am a bit bummed) that they didn't have to sign anything... sure they signed SOMETHING SOMEWHERE, but not on this record.
5. What is with Ginger's middle name? "C.Lee"? Haven't read about that ANYWHERE... the 'C' is evidently 'Catherine', which of course should have been 'Katherine'...
6. Whats with the abbreviation of 'Independence, MO.'? They spelled out 'Palestine, Tex.' (which should be 'TX.' , no?) ...goes to show proper syntax has always been an issue...
And, I guess that's about all I caught. Overall, I just think it is pretty dang cool to be able to hunt down this stuff and analyze it for a bit... I might just hunt down a few more... four to go! Hey, if the first one is out there, seems like the others would be easy to obtain, right?
OK - hope y'all get a kick out of this, even tho it WAS by most accounts (and by the poll) the most ill-fated marrige to the most GooberHeady of the bunch... well, he got one vote, anyway...
More stuff on the way - have actually 2 or 3 'topics' lined up for the next few posts... Gingerology never rests, y'all... hope y'all are surviving the 'dawg days' of August... Keep it cool, and as always,